Yoga is becoming so popular, the fundamental fact is that it makes you realise more about yourself. Meanwhile, would you believe if Yoga is not just an exercise for building a healthier body, it could also gain all the face-lifting, simmering and tightening benefits with just few easy exercises. We discovered that face yoga is a great natural solution to regain your youthful appearance. Let’s try this out when we are stuck at home while lockdown.
Here are 5 basic face yoga exercises recommended to wake up the sleeping muscles to prevent premature signs of ageing as well as wrinkle reduction.1. Stretches - Kissing the sky
This stretching exercise could plump the lips and firm the jawline and neck.
- Stretch your head back as far as you could with eyes looking up, then gently move your lip kissing the sky 10 times.
- You should exaggerate the kissing motion as loud as you could, and don’t be shy is the key.
- After the tenth kisses, inhale deeply and exhale with one long prolonged kiss.
- Relax your head to the normal position and take a long – slow breath
Focus on vibrating the cheek, it does also vibrates the lips but the focus on vibrating the cheek.
- Deeply Inhale and expend your abdomen.
- Exhale and vibrate your cheek, the bigger vibration the better to relax the face muscle
By exercising the optic nerve, it could help firming and lifting the muscles around the eye. Remember to keep your head and shoulder still and focus on the eye movement and repeat it three times.
- Keep your head, neck and spine in alignment, look straight, take a deep breathe and relax.
- Focus using only your eyeballs, look from centre to right and back to the centre
- Look from centre to the left and back to centre, then the same up to the sky and down to the ground
- Once you have completed the exercise three times, gently close your eyes for a few seconds.
This exercise could help lifting, firming, smoothing and improving the complexion of the cheeks by doing this 2 sets with 30 seconds each.
- Take a deep breath and puff out your cheeks as much as you can. Then gently begin tapping them with your hands, one cheek after the other.
- Continue tapping each cheek for 30 seconds. Then stop and repeat the exercise one more time.
This exercise could help firming the neck area and boosting the production of collagen and elastin, repeat this exercise 3 times.
- Place the back of your hand under your chin
- Push your upwards and hold this resistance for 3 deep breaths and then relax and repeat once more.
- Using the back of your hands, begin tapping underneath your chin and repeat this step for 15 seconds.