Buff Natural Body Brush
Dry brushing is the cellulite enemy no. 1. It is a simple, easy and inexpensive way to revitalise your beauty routine - as well as your skin and energy levels. Used regularly, your body brushing will get results fast.
Brushing the body is a centuries-old body treatment technique used in many cultures and continents, always with the goal: to improve skin tone and stimulate the body from the inside, to achieve increased energy and well-being._
Regular dry brushing removes dead skin cells without damaging the outer layers of the skin, and helps to reduce and prevent cellulite, increase energy levels, stimulate the nervous system, blood circulation and lymphatic system and firm the skin.
BUFF is the ideal "starter-brush" if you are not used to dry brushing the skin. BUFF can be used during pregnancy to reduce edema/water retention.
BUFF is also ideal to use on children and is recommended for highly sensitive children and children with_psychiatric_diagnoses, who benefit from the daily physical contact and stimulation of the nervous system._
Brush with long straight strokes towards the heart to stimulate the nervous system, blood circulation and lymphatic system. Always drink plenty of water to flush all the toxins out of the body after dry brushing.
Read much more under Directions in the drop-down menu below, see THE ILLUSTRATION with brush directions and follow the easy HOW TO video.
BUFF dry brush is made from sustainably sourced, certified beech wood_and bristles_cut from a horse___¢Fs tail or mane._The strap is made from fine leather. Traditionally crafted in_Germany.
How to use
OLLOW THE ILLUSTRATION FOR BRUSHING DIRECTIONS.
- Karmameju___¢Fs gentle dry skin body brush is designed for use without water or soap. Use before showering or bathing as part of your daily cleansing routine.
- Begin with light, gentle brush strokes and adapt to match the sensitivity of your skin. Commencing with the soles of your feet, brush inwards from the outermost points of your body, working rhythmically in long, straight, smooth and gentle strokes towards the heart.
- When brushing the neck, move from the shoulders and up, as you are above the heart, gravity will lead the blood naturally back to the heart.
- Brush the entire surface of your body, avoiding the tender skin of the face, breasts and d¡_ýcolletage. Always brush towards the heart.
- After 3-5 minutes of body brushing you can shower or bathe. A cool rinse t activate blood circulation and promote a healthy glow is recommended. After showering, buff body vigorously with a dry towel. Complete treatment with Karmameju skincare products.
- Remember to flush away the toxins released through brushing by drinking water every day. Any new routine requires time to show results, so be patient and remain consistent with your brushing ritual.
MAINTENANCE_After use, push your thumb through the bristles to ensure that all skin particles have been removed. Clean your brush in warm water with a gentle soap every 2-3 weeks, _then dry thoroughly - away from direct heat, ensuring the bristles are pointing down whilst drying. You can place it on clean tissue or hang it to dry in the leather strap. We recommend using a separate brush for each member of your household.
CAUTION Take care not to brush too hard and avoid irritated, bruised, sensitive or broken skin, taking extra caution around raised moles or abrasions. Do not brush when your skin is damp or wet. A slight flush to the skin is normal.